You can apply for VA loans in Arizona with zero down payments. However, that does not mean you do not need to shell out an amount from your pocket, as there are other fees to pay in the processing. Does it sound complex? No worries; our team here at Homeplus Mortgage can guide you through your application.
But here are the basics you should know about when you apply for VA loans in Arizona:
- Having a reputable broker/lender is a great help (VA loans in Arizona are so much easier to navigate if you have an expert on your side)
- You need to get a VA Certificate of Eligibility as it is one of the requirements to determine your eligibility.
- Be ready to produce your pertinent information for applications, including your income, assets, and credit information, as these will help determine the maximum price of the home you are qualified to purchase.
- Learn to use the available online platforms to make it easier to find the property you would like to buy. Property websites are helpful places to find prospects.
- The VA lender contacts the VA and sends out a representative for the appraisal – he will conduct a more thorough inspection of the property.
- After the appraisal and if the property is acceptable for underwriting, they will determine that your loan application meets the VA loan requirements. Your application approval for a VA loan should follow after that.
- After the approval, you will attend the loan closing and sign the documents as required. They will explain the loan terms and requirements along with the monthly payments.
Online looking for a reputable mortgage company that offers VA loans in Arizona? You might want to include Homeplus Mortgage in your list of prospects.